01483 281428
We are open early morning, late evenings & Saturday mornings for busy people with busy lives…
POSTED IN:
Uncategorized

Patient Testimonial

by mortadm, on 19th May 2015 | 0 comments

A patient of ours recently blogged about their treatment experience with Mortiboys Dental Spa.

Yesterday I finally got started on having my 14 mercury amalgam fillings replaced with bio-compatible composites.

I am spreading this treatment over a year by having two teeth done every two months.

This not only allows me to spread the cost but, more importantly, allows me to detox between visits.

Amalgam removal is NOT something to be taken lightly and MUST, MUST, MUST be done by a dentist trained in their correct removal.

The IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) protocols must be adhered to during removal to prevent mercury toxicity.

The procedure involves a rubber dam fitted around the tooth (the pink/purple thing surrounding my teeth in the above photos), goggle or glasses to protect your eyes, a nasal oxygen supply for you and a high powered vacuum suction device to draw away mercury fumes from inside your mouth.

The dentist and dental assistant must also wear proper face masks with correct filters and goggles.

A tungsten drill bit is also used to chop the amalgam up into bits rather than simply drill it out which creates mercury vapour which can go straight through the roof of your mouth and into your eyes and brain.

If you think this is not serious you are very wrong. I was talking to a young lady who attended one of my health talks a few years ago who told me she had her amalgams removed by a regular dentist. The next morning she was blind in one eye, the mercury vapour had damaged her sight.Luckily her sight returned over the next few days.

The dentist I chose after careful consideration and favourable comments from CHEK Practitioner Stuart Peach who’d had his done, was Dr.Marc Mortiboys at Mortiboys Dental Spa in East Horsley, Surrey.

Marc stopped placing mercury amalgams over 20 years ago and was mentored by the late, great Hal Huggins who was a major pioneer of correct amalgam removal and holistic dentistry.

Mercury is one of the most toxic substances on the planet and yet it is over 50% of “silver” fillings.

The dental authorities claim the mercury is inert and “bound” by the amalgam so it doesn’t leach out but when these amalgams are removed years later and tested for their mercury content,it is often only about 20%…so where did it go?…into your brain and bones is the answer, massively increasing your chances of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and ALS etc

Many thanks to Marc, Chloe, Helen and the staff.

You can read his whole blog, along with treatment pictures by going to http://www.robinallan.com/blog/amalgam-removal

Contact us today

  • I’d like to be informed of exclusive offers and other practice information YES

    *By clicking ‘submit form’ you are consenting to us replying, and storing your details. (see our privacy policy).